FOURTEEN
April14th2008
NgeeAnnPoly
ProductDesign&Innovation





Weiquan(:
Bartholomew(:
Elson(:
Edmund.T(:
Kim(:
Edmund.K(:
Huiqi(:
Benny(:
Ashley(:
Weiwen(:
Soonfang(:
Yanghan(:
Barry(:
Shao Hui(:
Da Yang(:


No notices at the moment.








Friday, June 19, 2009




Hello Fourteen :D I’ve collected everybody’s limited edition Fourteen’s shirt from MOP today. & seriously I think everyone’s shirt is amazingly nice leh!! Jiang zhen de, haha.

Anyway, I’m planning an outing on this coming Sunday & will be going Sentosa. So, at the same time, you can pay $35 to Hui Qi to collect the shirt on the same day. & wear it together after bathing ((:

So.. please RSVP me ASAP when you see this msg whether or not you’re free on this Sunday. And if you got something on already this Sunday, if possible, push them away okay! :D Haha!

I’ll send you guys msg regarding the outing tomorrow morning one more time, but if you saw this announcement before receiving the msg, please help save my bill by msn/sms me okay right away okay! ((:

Thank you very much!

WeiQuan (I really hope everyone can make it Sunday, please.)




1:16 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com