Hello 14! :D
I've booked the chalet and here are the details.
Date: 14th, 15th & 16th April
Venue: Coasta Sand Downtown East (The one must pay $1 one)
- It's going to be 1 floor.
- Got 4 beds.
- Got BBQ Pit. (No need to go rent anymore)
But whether or not we will have BBQ on any of the days, I guess it'll be better if we settle it on that day itself. Since some of us de money flow quite tight already, so it may be better if I bring you guys to some places with good foods in the East area. & it will be cheaper and more filling (: So, yep, the BBQ thingy.. we that day then settle bah (:
Anyway, if you have suggestion of what to play or what, feel free to say out ah :D I'm just suggesting..
- We can go KBox on the 2nd day's morning. $10 only. (Anyone got coupon?)
- Go for night cycling on one of the nights. $8 - $10/night.
- Watch movie. $6 when paid with nets :D
- Play basketball,volleyball,water bombs, fly kite etc.
I lazy to brainstorm anymore :P
Also, the booking of chalet is $120 in total, I got my friend to get the staff discount for us and he's paying for us in advance (: So I'm collecting $10 to $15 from you guys on that day itself, depending how many people turns up :D
And here's the list of those who have confirmed with me.
- Bartholomew (Leaving on the 2nd day's afternoon)
- Edmund Koh (Leaving on 2nd day)
- Soon Fang (Joining on the 2nd day)
- Barry
- Wei Wen
- Hui Qi
- Shao Hui
- Edmund Teo
- Wei Quan
- Yang Han
- Elson (Very sick)
and here's the list of those who aren't coming & not confirm yet :(
- Ashley
- Da Yang
- Kim
- Benny (Got something on)
So.. Please try your best to PERSUADE them come eh! :D
One more thing, for the group ring thing, right. In case some of us don't know what's it about, some of us suggested to make a group ring instead of tshirt and engrave names like "Fourteen" on the ring. & if you guys really want it, there's this shop at Pasir Ris MRT and their rings are cheap + free engraving if I didn't remember wrongly. There's also another alternative at Tampines1 but.. I believe it's v expensive lah because it's Couple Lab :/ Haha! And, of course, it will only happen if all of us turns up, right? :D
Honestly, I really hope all of us can turn up. It is Fourteen's 1 year anniversary on 14th April (: So I really hope we can all celebrate together (:
So, that's all! (:
& please don't silent kill the blog! Pay more visit and tag more! (: